Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Re-vamping

So.....I've had this blog since 2011. I never did what I wanted to do with it and so over the last few days I've been going through and changing some things. I deleted all of the old post, most of them were once every few months me saying.."hey! I plan to come back...been procrastinating." I think I had one on there that was one of those 21 questions about me things, so needless to say, I deleted all of them and I'm starting over! I've had a much busier week than I expected to have so I haven't been able to do as much, but very soon I hope to actually start using it. I need to finish the last minute touches and make sure I like how it looks and then I will jump on board. Got a lot of new things going on in life...and a lot to say! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment