Tuesday, February 2, 2016

In the Beginning

I blogged just a little bit ago about how I would like to start doing a Bible study. I did a few quick searches online and found an amazing plan

The website is called http://www.biblestudytools.com
and it is amazing!  There are many different study plans to choose from, and you choose the one that's right for you and it's all set out to show you your schedule and you can make notes while you are reading and their's just a ton of information on the website.
I'm really excited about it.
I created an account and I went ahead and read the first day.
My plan is set up to read the bible in one year. I hope I am successful! The first day wasn't bad at all
I read, Luke 6:1-26; Genesis 3-5; Psalm 2
And they had it all set out to go in that order and when I was done, I just clicked that I had read it and was all done.

I'm not doing anything else so far, just going to read and write about it if I feel moved to do so.
I'm excited to see what doors will open for me.

I need to catch some Zzz's now, until next time! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment