Friday, January 6, 2017

2017 New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year!!!!!
As usual, I've been wanting to write a post for a while, and I decided why not start now.....At the new year. We are almost 6 days in but, Hey, better late than never!

My last post I talked about beginning my painting journey. I have done SO much with it since that post. I've wanted to post about it, but really, life with a baby means I'm lucky if I get to paint. I don't get to post about it too. haha

So for the new year, my resolutions are things that I definitely think are achievable. I mean, why set goals that you think are going to be tough to actually accomplish.

In 2017,  I plan on painting more, learning to crochet, & getting in shape or working out more.

I have wanted to learn how to crochet for a few years now. I just never took the time to do it. I ordered a really nice set of crochet needles once and they never got sent because apparently the company ran out, so they refunded me and I never purchased more.
As many times as I've looked at them in hobby stores I never bought any because I wasn't sure what I needed. Well I ordered a variety set the other day and now I'm just waiting on it to be delivered.
I watched a lot to beginner tutorials and I read on starting out and I think I've learned as much as I can about it without being hands on. I bought some yarn tonight and I'm ready to go!!
I'm sure this will be a new exciting journey and I can't wait to see what I learn how to make and do with it.

I've been painting for 6 months now and I think I've done about 20 paintings, give or take a few. I don't plan on stopping, and I see and am praying about actually starting a business with it, here in the future.
Man how crazy that is from my last post, huh?

And as always and like most people, I need to start working out. I needed about a year to recover from child birth. My body was still weak. I recently did a minor workout and I have to tell you, the first time you do sit-ups after you have a baby is super crazy. Its not unbearable with pain or anything, it just feels so strange!!! You can tell I hadn't done anything with those muscles in a long time.

We are planning on going on a cruise in the next few months and I'm disgusted with my stomach and my arms are jiggly, and I hate it. I want my husband to think I'm hot and I want to fit in clothes that I already on and not constantly need to buy new because I feel like I can't fit any that I already own.
So yea, lots of stuff, but nothing unachievable.

I hope that you are successful with anything you really set your mind to as far as New Year Resolutions go, and I pray that the next time I get around to writing a post I will have a good workout routine, a few crocheted projects going, and a lot more paintings completed.

Bottoms up. Much Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment