Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Goals

This is just going to be a quick post just to get my thoughts out and where I can see them.
I really want to make some life changes or just generally do better and it's so challenging as a new mother because I feel like I can't get anything done. What I would really like to see change in the next month is

1.Working out- I found a simple workout that will only take a few minutes everyday, I really want to get on top of this.

2. Eating better- been having a few digestive issues with the baby, he's starting to try foods but is still mostly exclusively breastfed, but overall eating better is better for all around health.

3. Getting on a schedule- maybe, not to sure I want a specific schedule because I like winging it with whatever the baby needs and if I miss things that I had scheduled that will drive me crazy, but I really want to try. I think it will help me be more productive around the house.

4. Paint a picture every other day- within reason if I have a chance, I'd really like to paint some daily, but its so hard to do it. I can only do it if the baby is sleeping and if he will let me leave him alone.

I also need to find some time where I can really meditate and just talk with God for more than just a few seconds out of the day. I need to spend less time on social media and more on my Bible Study.


I think ultimately after not really wanting to do it much, but I'm going to have to write out a schedule and try to stick to it.
If I come up with something successful or helpful, I'll blog about it.

-Coming soon, my new hobby, painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment