Friday, December 18, 2015

Beginning, Again

My last entry was about how I was pregnant and I really wanted to write down my experiences and I had a lot of free time so I should have because that's such a foreign concept to me now but like always I never got around to it. I intend to start writing...once again and hopefully eventually I'll touch base on those topics. 
It is December 18th and in 7 days it will be Christmas AND I will have a 3 month old. I can't believe that the days have just flown by since Luke was born. I couldn't wait to be a mother and now that I am it's so much more than I ever imagined. Every single day has just been a blessing. Even the really rough days. It hit me that I really need to get back on here and write out my thoughts *despite not having any time to do so, because there are so many things that have happened in this short amount of time that I feel like I've forgotten about. 
I have sticky notes (APP) on my phone and I'm constantly writing little one word/sentence topics down to remind myself to write about them.
I kinda want to go back and tell about pregnancy, then labor and delivery, and then baby topics in the order they happened but I feel like that will overwhelm me and cause me to give up writing again. So, I apologize but it won't be in order...but it should still make sense...I hope. 
It's more for me anyway. =)
SO.....I'm going to post this and then check out my blog....I'm still not satisfied with the way it looks but I have spent countless days editing it and not writing and never being happy with it and I hope it kinda just falls into place as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment