Friday, December 18, 2015

Welcome Baby!!


SO.....this is my little guy
His name is Luke Vincent Brunson and he changed my life on September 25th at 4:47 am.
He was a whopping 8lb4oz & 21.5 inches long.

I plan on writing out my labor story but I'm going to do it in another post. A lot of details have slipped my mind and I'll get around to emphasizing why I think that generally happens with a lot of women in that post too.

I went over term and my doctor wanted me to be induced, which wasn't something I ever planned on doing. At all! But Luke wanted to stay inside his warm comfy home. 
I went into the hospital on the 24th at 5:30am and he came the next day at 4:47am. SO needless to say...yea, he liked his home! 
I did have a vaginal delivery *thank God! but it came after a long and scary process.
I have to go feed him now so I guess I'll just wrap this up, but I will write the labor story with my next post. *Hopefully
XOXO


**totally just realized I didnt write very much...it's not good for me to take long breaks in writing my post. I lose my total train of thought. 
I still have some of that left over pregnancy brain, it is a real thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment