Thursday, December 31, 2015

Bye Bye, 2015

Welp....2015 is coming to an end and I must say it's been a rather eventful year.

I married my best friend at the beginning of the year. We celebrated our 11 year anniversary in October. I also found out I was pregnant and spent most of the year experiencing the ups and downs of pregnancy. I had a loooooong pregnancy and I had all the symptoms that come with it.
It ended with meeting the love of my life and made it all worth it. I've never felt for anyone the way I feel for my child. And at this point he is only 3 months old but he has changed my life and opened my eyes to things I never would have seen without him.
We celebrated my mom getting married on Halloween to a pretty amazing guy. They make each other happy and I wish them the best!!
2014 was a hard year for me, in a lot of ways...and it was definitely better in 2015. I guess when you hit rock bottom the only place you can really go is up.

So here's to having an even better 2016.

I look forward to raising my baby and watching him grow. Every day with him is truly a blessing. I want to make it to at least 1 year of breastfeeding! I hope to be the very best wife and mother that I can be in this year.
I hope to begin some kind of workout regiment since I'm post baby enough to do so. And hopefully get on the road to finishing school as soon as I can leave my baby. I'm in no rush for that last one, we will just see what the future holds.
I want to continue with my blog and hopefully learn how to crochet (waiting on my needles to come in the mail now!) And spend more time with my families!!

I wish the very best to you and yours and mine! May God Bless us in 2016!!








(RIP, Weasley Cat)






1 month old, dressed like Mario

1st Halloween

Glam-ma got married!


Andre's 1st pumpkin carving



2 months old


learned how to smile




Best present ever

1st family Christmas


3 months old and 1st Christmas





Tried to keep the photos minimal but it's hard when you've had a big year!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment